Adults are taught how to teach their child to develop aquatic,
literacy and numeracy skills in the pool. Children should be aged 18 months to four
and a half years.
Strictly one adult, one child
- Supervise your child closely in a swimming pool environment and learn how to encourage them to participate in activities safely.
- Assess a child’s learning needs in the swimming pool and demonstrate achievement through an incentive scheme.
- Plan activities to develop the child’s confidence and ability in the water
- Recognise learning opportunities and plan activities that will develop both speech and numeracy
- Keep a record of your child’s progress
- Work with other parents to engage the children in group activities
WHAT ARE THE ENTRY REQUIREMENTS?
Please inform Learning4Life at the time of booking if you have any special needs or requirements
|DAY||START TIME||FINISH TIME||NO OF WEEKS||LEVEL||START DATE||FINISH DATE||HOLIDAY DATE||FULL PRICE*|
|WEDNESDAY||09.30||10.15||10||18 MONTHS - 4 YEARS OLD||10/01/2018||21/03/2018||21/02/2018||£33.75*|
|SATURDAY||08:50||09.20||10||18 MONTHS - 4 YEARS OF AGE||13/01/2018||17/03/2018||24/02/2018||£22.50*|
*There are concessions available. Telephone for details
DO I NEED ANYTHING FOR THE FIRST CLASS? Swimming gear and towel for you and your child.
VENUE: The Wordsley School 01384 816043
HERE’S WHAT STUDENTS SAY ABOUT THE COURSE:
Very good introduction to swim for myself and child
If Learning4Life are unable to recruit the minimum number required for this class, we reserve the right to cancel. Full refunds will be offered in these circumstances.