- To provide an environment where artistic skills and knowledge can be developed and enjoyed
- For students to identify their own aspirations and potential abilities
- To help students develop an appreciation of art within the context of their own work
- To develop artistic and creative confidence and motivation
- To explore a range of painting and drawing techniques through a variety of media.
- Covers watercolours, oils, acrylics, watercolour pencils, mixed media, pen and wash, pastels, charcoal etc.
- “Drawing is not difficult – seeing is the problem and drawing can be taught to everyone!”
WHAT ARE THE ENTRY REQUIREMENTS?
All welcome – beginners and the more experienced artist.
Please inform Learning4Life at the time of booking if you have any special needs or requirements
|DAY||START TIME||FINISH TIME||NO OF WEEKS||LEVEL||START DATE||FINISH DATE||HOLIDAY DATE||FULL PRICE*|
* concessions available. Please telephone for details.
DO I NEED ANYTHING FOR THE FIRST CLASS? Pencil and paper. Plus paints if you have them.
ENROLMENT : How do I enrol? VENUE: The Wordsley School 01384 816043
If Learning4Life are unable to recruit the minimum number required for this class, we reserve the right to cancel. Full refunds will be offered in these circumstances.
HERE’S WHAT STUDENTS HAVE SAID ABOUT THE COURSE:
“This lesson has become a complete way of life for me. I look at everything, to see if it would be possible to draw or paint it. It forms a vital part of not only mine, but all my friends in the class. My feeling of wellbeing is richer because of it. Lynne is an excellent tutor and her attitude to adult learners is at the exact level – encouraging but not forcing, pushing – just enough to give us confidence in approaching a new subject and a blank page…..This course is worth every penny”
“The course is excellent and is developing skills I did not know I had.” “My skills have improved with the help and advice received” “Very good and thought provoking” “Excellent tuition” “Friendly group, willing to advise and discuss” “I have gained a very pleasurable hobby”.
“Although retired this course continues to educate. Looking at colours, shapes and texture in new ways. enables me to do something very different”.