This policy is designed for candidates who have enrolled on any course or renewal at Learning4Life within the Approved Training Centre (ATC). It details the procedure to follow when a candidate feels necessary in appealing a decision regarding qualification delivery and assessment, the time frame in which it should be done, and how the appeal will be responded to.
- Candidates have 7 days from the date of assessment to appeal against an assessment decision.
- The appeal should be submitted to the Operations Manager in writing, with a statement detailing their request.
- Written correspondence can be sent through email to email@example.com or a letter addressed to Lisa Hall, Learning4Life, The Wordsley School, Brierley Hill Road, Stourbridge, West Midlands DY8 5SP.
- The appeal shall be reviewed initially by the Lisa Hall who will investigate the appeal further. A confirmation email will be sent within 2 days to confirm that the appeal has been received; we then aim to fully respond to all appeals within 7 days.
- The Operations Manager may take one of the following decisions:
- To dismiss the appeal in which case the candidate shall be given the reasons for the decision in writing/email.
- To uphold the appeal and request that the Trainer Assessor reviews their decision regarding the assessment subject to evidence.
- To refer the appeal to IQL UK for further investigation.
- Candidates who wish to appeal further may contact IQL UK either through email, firstname.lastname@example.org or a letter addressed to; IQL UK, Red Hill House, 227 London Road, Worcester, WR5 2JG
- Learning4Life will report details and findings of all appeals to IQL UK where deemed necessary.
Learning4Life will review the policy annually and revise it as and when necessary in response to customer and learner feedback, changes in our practices, actions from the regulatory authorities or external agencies or changes in legislation.
If you would like to feedback any views, please contact us via the details provided below.
Learning4Life 01384 816043