Learning4Life can offer bespoke first aid courses for your organisation. We provide a Certificate of Competence in both Emergency First Aid and Paediatric First Aid.
- Please note that this is not the HSE Approved Emergency First Aid at Work course. It is a Certificate of Competence in Emergency and Paediatric First Aid.
- The Emergency First Aid is a 6 hour course and Paediatric First Aid is a 4 hour course.
- The course can accommodate up to 12 learners.
- Our trainer will come to your chosen location or training can be provided in our centre if you wish. If you wish to locate it in your own venue, please be aware that you will need a room of sufficient size to enable a teaching area to be provided, along with a space that is suitable for practising CPR on the manikin dummies.
- We provide the dummies and first aid boxes and all teaching aids.
- Books are available for reference purposes. There is an additional cost for these.
- We produce in-house certificates
- It is suitable for any organisation that needs first aid training for staff who are not designated First Aiders e.g. school lunchtime staff and teaching assistants who need to have an awareness of first aid.
Once a date has been booked and agreed, we issue an invoice for payment. Payment is required before the course commences. Once the course had been booked we would need 48 hours notice of cancellation.
If you wish to book a course or require further information please give us a call on 01384 816043.